::::::squealing with joy::::::::

Oh my! I just saw my name on the Clip It Up blog. I won a Clip It Up mini!!!



Small confession...I've been stalking the Clip It Up blog a bit lately. I've finally accepted that I need serious help in the organization department. My stash has grown considerably this year, and I'm completely out of room. To the point my husband actually suggested I take over our younger daughter's bedroom so I could have the space I needed. Yep, that's right...I'm getting a whole room of my own! Yippee!

And before you decide I'm a selfish mommy for taking away my kid's room, she is now sharing a room with her sister...a BIG room, and they are getting new furniture (bunk beds), so they will have a beautiful space of their own. They pretty much spend all their time together anyway, so they might as well sleep in the same room!

So I'm shopping for scraproom furniture and organizational products, and I'm in need of ideas! If you've posted a link to your scraproom somewhere, would you include a link in the comments section so I can take a look? I would love to see your ideas!

I'll even provide a RAK...a set of Pink Paislee patterned papers...to one lucky poster!

3 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

Here is mine!
http://www.slide.com/r/MEVTJTtuxj-wAsOjyE_CsT2R-3uUthi-?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

She's a Color Queen said...

Ohh congratulations on your win. I have always wondered how those work so be sure to let me know if it's helpful with organizing.

I have some awesome scrap furniture but not a current picture. This is the website http://www.scrapncube.com/

Erin Bassett said...

Congrats!! That's a great win!!

Post a Comment