You will need:
- A circle punch (I’m using a 1 ¼” circle punch)
- Scraps of paper (double-sided paper creates a neat effect; however, you can still do it with single-sided paper and your contrast color will be white)
- A button or brad for the center of the flower
I’m using the double-sided papers from the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday line, both of which are still available in the Paper Popsicles store.
1. Punch 6 circles from your scraps of paper.
2. Take one of the circles and fold a small portion of one edge toward the center. Fold the same portion of the other side of the circle toward the center so that you have a petal shape like this.
3. Repeat with the other 5 circles, making sure that the shape of each petal is uniform with the others.
4. Begin adhering the circles onto a layout or piece of cardstock. Align the folded edges together to create a full circle of petals.
5. Finish with a button or brad in the center.
You can also make a stem from ric-rac, ribbon or paper and add some leaves. Perfect for a card, layout or home decor.