I'm a PageMaps Girl!

Yes, I get excited by the most trivial of things, but I was so honored to be able to contribute a layout for the April PageMaps that were released this week. I had a great time working with Becky Fleck's fabulous sketch:


And here's my layout, using the Sassafras Cherry Delicious line (which was perfect with these silly photos):


I was having trouble deciding what to do with the circle when I discovered that I had Making Memories paint in the perfect shade of blue. So I cut a circle from scrap cardstock (an ugly shade of orange I knew I'd never use) and painted it. Not only does it provide great contrast on the layout, it also has a nice brushstroke texture.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

sarah said...

beautiful take on that sketch, robyn!!! :) LOVE this one! :)

hugs,
sarah.

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! I love your take on the sketch! Love the embellies!

Post a Comment