Upsy Daisy!

I consider myself to be pretty good with words. After all, I get paid to write. But I can't really describe the feeling I got when I checked the Upsy Daisy blog (for oh, I don't know.. maybe the 100th time?) and saw this:

I think I had to read it about 50 times before I believed that was my name (and not some other Robyn Schaub from Dallas, Texas) on the list. But I'm pretty sure it's me. At least, I hope so!

I fell in love with Upsy Daisy Designs on my first visit to their website, and the love continued when I started working with some of their products. Here are a few projects I created for the design team call:

Upsy Daisy Blossom line, with Cosmo Cricket chipboard, Imaginisce flower and Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

7 Gypsies printers tray with Upsy Daisy Vogue papers, Jenni Bowlin ticket, Making Memories ribbon, American Crafts Thickers and Stampin' Up stamp.

Added some i-Rock bling to finish off this card with the Upsy Daisy Vogue papers.

I can't wait to work with more of their products over the next year. I feel so blessed to get to work with manufacturers and products I love as part of my hobby. It's an honor and a privilege, and I enjoy every second of it.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I will be checking back to see your work.

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! Your 7 Gypsies tray is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

YAHHH Congrats so glad to be working with you :D

Fabi Ormerod said...

Congrats what a wonderful news!!! tks for the visit 2 :) by the way Ive been in Dallas this year, but was before I knew your blog :/ lol

A Soldier Girl said...

Big Ole Congrats girl ..whoop whoop

Sandi Counceller said...

Congrats! Welcome to Upsy Daisy Designs! My sister lives in Aubrey, TX! I was in Dallas this summer to visit her!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wooohoooo - well I am really stoked to be working with you girl and I can TOTALLY relate to your feeling at reading your name. I never believed it when I saw mine a few years back!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOL! I had the same reaction to seeing my name. I even said to DH, "I am sure there are other Rebecca Keppel's but there cant be other Rebecca Keppel's in Gilbert, AZ can there??" I so look forward to working with you. Your projects are beautiful--that printers tray is stunning!

Gina Lideros said...

Congrats on the DT spot!

Linda said...

Congrats and lovely work. Love that printer tray!

Marielle said...

Congrats Robyn !! So happy for you !your projects are gorgeous !! Hugs !

Julia Sáddi said...

A warm welcome to the Upsy Daisy Design Team, Robyn!!! It will surely be a great journey!
1 Huuuge Hug each, Love, Julia Sáddi

Post a Comment