Fun with Cosmo

I admit it. I've gotten a little behind on posting projects this month. The good news is that I've done a LOT of stuff. The bad news is that I haven't really blogged most of it. Oops.

So let's fix that, shall we? Here are some projects I created with the (now-sold-out) Amish Quilt collection from Coordinates Collections. It was full of yummy Cosmo Cricket papers and Lush by My Mind's Eye.


I created this mini book using the Cosmo Cricket blackboard album and the Prima stamp to create a background. It was a fun and easy way to capture all my favorite photos from 2010.




And be sure to check out the Coordinates Collections blog today because I posted a fun Valentine's idea using the new Imaginisce Animal Crackers collection.

I've got a few more things up my sleeve tomorrow before I leave for CHA, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

have fun in Cali, Robyn!!! LOVE these!! I really like the Family of 4 page.. Your mini is gorgeous as well. My youngest got a Jessie doll for Christmas too!! :) He wanted Bullseye as well, but they sold out like hot cakes up here. Not a one to be found!

Post a Comment