Sniff, sniff

If you haven't heard the sad news, Coordinates Collections is closing at the end of this month. (sigh) As much as I respect Jamie's decision and am so happy that she will have more time with her family, I am so sad to see the end of such a wonderful community and kit club. I have enjoyed every minute of my time there.

I posted one of the layouts I created with the Blooms kit yesterday, but here are a couple more projects I created with all the beautiful Crate Paper and BasicGrey yumminess in the kit.


I got pretty wordy with my journaling, but there was plenty of room on this My Mind's Eye journaling tag, so it all worked out.


And here's a card. I misted the doily with Glimmer Mist to give it that beautiful shimmery color. It's topped with a Studio Calico Fab Rip (pleated into a flower, and also used across the background), a BasicGrey petal and a Crate Paper sew brad.


And since I'm talking about Coordinates Collections today, I wanted to share one more layout I created last month that I somehow forgot to post to my blog. This one was with the Sweet N Sassy kit from March, and it's truly one of my favorite photos of Avery of all time. Papers are from Echo Park and American Crafts.



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll pop in again tomorrow when I'll be sharing my projects with the new Imaginisce release: Lil' Cutie!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Robyn, these are SO pretty!!!

Post a Comment