CHA Prep (and a few peeks!)

Today's the day...getting on a plane and heading to LAX. Suitcase is packed, itinerary printed, stack of business cards ready to go...California, here I come!


I'm headed to the Craft and Hobby Association Winter Show, also known as CHA-W (but never prounounced "chaw" -- trust me, that's a rookie mistake). Some people will tell you that going to CHA is work -- and it does involve long days of walking, talking, going to workshops, and a little schmoozing. But for me, it's kind of like going to Disney World...a fun-filled escape to a wonderland of activities (and people) I love.

I always have intentions to blog while I'm there, but usually I'm so tired by the time I get back to my hotel room at night that I just curl up and fall asleep. Really, I'm going to try to squeak in a post here and there, but no promises.

I'll leave you with a few peeks of samples I did for the We R Memory Keepers booth. In addition to some amazing new paper collections, We R has really outdone themselves this year with several really awesome new tools and even a set of crafting bags that I'm pretty excited to get my hands on. If you're at the show, be sure to check out their booth!


This collection is called Simply Spring...isn't it pretty?



And this one is For the Record. I love the cool colors and patterns!


The tool I'm most excited about? This clever Envelope Punch that creates matching envelopes for your cards in a variety of sizes:



It's already been named one of the Hot 20 new products by CHA, so I think We R has a hit on their hands with this one. I'm looking forward to never having to dig in my drawer for the right-sized envelope.

How about you? What are you excited to see from CHA?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a grand time at the convention. I will have to catch the next one.

Victoria said...

Hi there,
I googled to try to find the alphabet dies "Katie Grand" and found the site where you announced that you were clearing out some of your stuff and there among "Katie Grand 30 $". Is it still available?? I have a friend who is DESPERATE to get that certain alphabet and she´d be over the mooon to be able to buy it from you. Do let me know if you´ve still got it for sale.
Best wishes
Victoria

vickan444@yahoo.se

Post a Comment