Ahhhh...the weekend!

Do you ever look around you and think "What happened?" That's kinda where I am today. My house is an absolute mess. I have no groceries. I can't find any of my clothes. And I'm pretty sure I've forgotten to do about five things this week...but I'm not sure what they are. This isn't good.

On the bright side, my PTA silent auction is over (and it was a success), there's a good chance my job will slow down this week (mostly because no one is working this week) and I have nothing on the agenda for today, tonight or tomorrow morning, so maybe...just maybe...I can start getting caught up again.

Speaking of catching up, here are a couple of projects I finished but never posted. This first one was for a challenge at Scrap-Friendzy. It was a "Thanksgiving Menu" challenge, so I chose items from the menu, then I found out what the corresponding scrapbooking items were that I had to use. So my challenge recipe ended up being:
  • corn fritters = eyelets or brads
  • Ham = 2 photos
  • green bean casserole = 3 different patterned paper with some green in it
  • apple cider = ink
  • cranberry sauce = journaling strips
And here's the layout I did...


It's quickly become one of my "sentimental favorites" because I know that I will look back on this layout someday and smile at how cute my daughter was with her first little crush. I also like the little border I created with the eyelets. I'm finally starting to see the value of my Crop-a-Dile!

Another challenge at Scrap-Friendzy was to create a card with the scraps from your last layout, so I created this card for my coworker, Sharisse, who celebrated her birthday this week.


The papers are by Sassafras Lass and Crate Paper, and the chipboard pieces on the layout are by Cosmo Cricket.

And now, I think it's time to try and straighten up my house...at least enough to find my clothes!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Enjoy your weekend, Robyn and I hope you find your clothes. I love your LO, it is so adorable. You captured a wonderful moment.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope you find your clothes! What an adorable layout with CUTE photos!! I love the card too! Have a great weekend!!

Post a Comment