The Holiday Countdown is on!

If you haven't checked out the "Countdown to the Holidays" crop at Scrap-Friendzy this weekend, you NEED to get over there! There are some really fun and inspiring challenges, each designed to get you ready for the holidays. Just go to the forum and look for the "Countdown Crop" section.

For my challenge, I created a set of holiday gift tags using punches.

I used a circle punch for the snowman, a square punch for the gift boxes, my beloved loopy border punch (by Martha Stewart) for the Christmas tree and the apron lace border punch (by Fiskars) for the "Frosty" tag.

All of the papers are from the Imaginisce Polar Expressions line, which I am giving away to one of my lucky commenters to my last post. Are you ready to find out who it will be?

Are you sure?

Ok...guess I should draw a name. Off to Random.org...

And it is...

Commenter #12 ... Heather Getson!

Heather, please email your address to me at robmab at yahoo dot com. I will get your prize pack out this week. Congrats!!!

1 comment:

Heather Getson said...

OMG! I can't believe I wonn! Yahoo!
Thanks so much for the opportunity!
Robyn, your Xmas tags are adorable!

Post a Comment