I love Lucy!

No, not THAT Lucy! I'm talking about "Lucy Bird," one of the new spring lines from Imaginisce. I'll admit: when I first saw it, I found the flowers a bit overwhelming. But once I started playing with it (ready for a bad pun?), it grew on me. (Sorry!) And it does feature a bird, which always seems to win me over.

I posted one of the layouts last weekend with my sketch, but I did two other layouts AND two cards with this line. Wanna see? Okay, twist my arm.

You might need your sunglasses for this first one...seriously.


Yep, it's pretty bright. But I guess that's kinda the point. And apparently, I'm on a "sun" kick lately, because this next one has a sun on it, too. Hmmm...


For the card, I used my Slice to cut the flower shapes. The middle one is a rub-on, topped with a Hero Arts sentiment stamp.


And then I created this card for the Clip It Up blog. In addition to the Lucy Bird paper, it has scraps from two other Imaginisce lines, Perfectly Posh and Sweet Cheri, which gives it a totally different look!


If you haven't checked out my Clip It Up project for this week, hop on over and take a look. It includes instructions for the button heart, along with another button idea!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love your projects Robyn, especially the Scooter Weather page :)

Marianna said...

Both layouts and cards are stunning! I love the title of the Scooter page and your photos are amazing...

-Mari

mustangkayla said...

Oh...fabulous layouts! I just adore the sun one! The cards are great too! I just adore that button heart! I might just have to lift it! Love it!

Kristie said...

Robyn, that Scooter Weather page is INCREDIBLE!!! The stitched rays of sunshine balanced with the little crochet flowers...brilliant!

Off to check out your CIU project~

Cassie said...

wow - that sunshine page is TO DIE FOR!!!! just awesome!

Post a Comment