How 'bout them apples?

Thanks for all the love on my sketch layout. It sounds like I'm not the only one who's loving the Apple Cider collection these days. Here's one more layout I did with this collection and a photo that is one of my all-time favorites.


Here's a close-up of the flower I made. The leaves are cut from sticky-back canvas, then painted with Making Memories paint and misted with Glimmer Mist in Tattered Leather.



I added i-rock studs on the corners of the title block for a little extra pop.


I love the denim stickers in this line -- see the basket of apples and the red apple? So fun!

Speaking of the i-rock, did you see the HUGE giveaway on the Imaginisce blog that was posted today? It includes an album, plus a ton of i-rock goodies, so be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Darling photo and page! LOVE her curly hair! :)

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful!!! I'm lovin' Apple Cider more and more every time I see it!

Stacey said...

That flower is awesome!! Love your layout!! And those curls are so cute!

Post a Comment