Berry sweet!

When I was a kid, I was really into Strawberry Shortcake. And I'm not talking about the dessert (even though I'm always a big fan of dessert). In this case, I'm talking about:

Remember how the characters used the word "berry" in place of "very" -- as in "Oh Strawberry, you look berry pretty today!" Or "We had a berry fun time at the Festival of the Rainbow Unicorns!" If you're a child of the 80's, you're having some "berry" vivid flashbacks right about now.

The reason I'm on a Strawberry Shortcake kick today is that Imaginisce has just released the Berrylicious collection. And I have to say that, from the moment I got my hands on these papers and embellishments, I couldn't get the Strawberry Shortcake voice out of my head. It just wouldn't. go. away.


It's sweet, really. Berry sweet. See...there I go. And there are more puns where that came from...


When you replace the word "be" with "bee," the possibilities are really endless! But it makes for some darn cute layouts.


This one is actually my favorite. I resisted banners for so long, but then I realized that you can make a banner out of anything and it really adds a nice line to the layout.

I used my Cricut to cut the peas, the title and the banner. (The Country Life cartridge is awesome!)

My friends, you are experiencing something of a record here. Yes, I actually did six (count them!) layouts with this collection. I love it that much. Last one...and I got out the mist!


Are you "berry" excited about this collection? Then go check out the Imaginisce blog for more layouts from the Imaginisce design team. And be sure to check back each day this week for more products using this berry amazing collection!

Have a berry awesome Monday!

5 comments:

Marielle said...

your layouts are all so pretty Robyn,my fave is the one the bees !!

Tricia said...

oh you are berry punny Robyn!!!

Kathy said...

Beautiful layouts! I too was a Strawberry Shortcake girl! Thanks for sharing!

Auntie Ang said...

These are awesome I can surely see why you would fun collection

Lydia said...

Love all the great creations Robyn!! You really rocked this whole collection!!

Post a Comment