Lots to share!

Anyone else notice that it isn't February anymore? How the heck did that happen?! That short little month confuses me every year.

The good news is: I've got lots of projects to post! (And some fun news to share, so keep reading!)

First off, a birthday card I sent to Lori Allred at Imaginisce for her birthday last week. I used the new Berrylicious collection and this fun new punch from EK Success.


Lori loves her some bling, so I got a little "blingy" on the butterfly. Hope she likes it!

And speaking of cards, here are a couple more cards I made with the Berrylicious collection.



And are you ready for some exciting news? I was selected to join the Fashion Team for Epiphany Crafts!



I've been intrigued with Epiphany ever since summer CHA (remember this blog post?), and I love the versatility of these products. This team is a little different than my other design teams because I'll be coming up with ways to use the awesome Epiphany Crafts products to create jewelry, hair accessories, home decor and more. And who knows...I might even throw in a scrapbook layout once in a while.

Check back tomorrow for Upsy Daisy projects and some Coordinates Collections sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Court said...

Congratulations girl!!! You're going to be GREAT! And I am sure that Lori loved her card! HUGS!

The card boutique said...

congratulations on your award, all your projects are beautiful, I'm Martha from the card boutique your new follower..

Post a Comment