98 degrees...

...and I'm not talking about my favorite boy band. It's definitely summertime. Time for tank tops and seeking out that last bit of shade wherever you can find it.

Here are a couple of summery projects I did for the May issue of Scrapstreet, featuring SRM Stickers:


I used the For the Record collection from Echo Park, which worked perfectly with these photos of Cecily planting her geraniums.

Next up is a card I gave to a sweet friend of mine.

That strawberry sticker makes me crave chocolate. But honestly, I pretty much crave chocolate all the time anyway. It's not the sticker's fault.

In other news, I had a great time over the weekend at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. I go every year with my friend, Jenn, and it's always a fun day of shopping and classes. But this was my first year to actually teach a class -- definitely a different experience, but a fun one. Thanks to the 40 people who took my class this year. Hopefully you enjoyed it and learned some techniques you'll use on future projects. And a special shout out to Imaginisce for sponsoring my class and loaning me i-Tops, i-Rocks, Petal Rollers and i-Bonds for my students to play with. Do I really have to ship them all back? (Just kidding...they're on their way. Promise!)

I did manage to take one class this year, and it was a great one: a Postage Stamp Collage taught by Jenni Bowlin herself. I loved meeting Jenni -- she is as sweet and down-to-earth as I imagined -- and I bought a ton of fun stuff at her booth, including this fabulous stamp:



And this one, which we used in the class:


I also fell in love with the ink pads and paint dabbers, so I picked up a few of those.

Epiphany Crafts
was there, too, and the booth was hoppin'! It was fun meeting Cathi (who I've known via email and Facebook for the past two months), and she was kind enough to give me a couple of new tools to play with. Love working with Epiphany!

Next project: a major purge of my scrap room with a little reorganizing. It's definitely time.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

such a cute page and card, Robyn!!! I am sure your class you taught was fabulous!!! Just so you know you are not alone.. summer has hit with a vengeance up here in WI.. 98 degrees yesterday and HUMID! More of the same today. Have a great week!

Casey Wright said...

Love these fun projects! The colors are just so summery! Love that butterfly stamp too :)

CMS development said...

This is was very good information to sharing all the point are very clear to understand one this is best one in the website ,... thanks to sharing the wonderful information..
domain name registration

Post a Comment