Bon Voyage

I've been daydreaming lately...of walking along a sandy beach or sipping wine on a balcony with a view. The travel offers in my inbox are getting more and more clicks from me. And when I see a plane flying through the sky, I wonder where it's going and assume it's probably somewhere beautiful and exotic.

Sadly, there are no exotic trips in my near future, but we are getting away for a quick road trip this weekend to San Antonio. My kids are excited to go to Sea World, and I'm excited to check into a hotel room that doesn't look like a Toys R Us exploded inside it.

Coincidentally, Imaginisce has just released a new line that is feeding my inner travel bug. It's called Bon Voyage, and it's a very different line -- kinda grown-up and sophisticated. Here's what I created:


I found this old photo of Avery and realized I'd never scrapped it before. And the title is also the first book she ever owned (Adam bought it for her when I was still pregnant).




This two-page layout uses only patterned paper, canvas stickers, cardstock and letter stickers -- it's a lot simpler than it looks.


 

This line is perfect for making masculine cards, which is great since I have basically zero man-cards in my stash.


I used the Epiphany Shape Studio Round 14s to create the epoxy dots on this one.

Be sure to check out all the other designers' projects on the Imaginisce blog this week. There's a great giveaway, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment