Peppermint-obsessed

Peppermint is my favorite flavor of the holiday season. Especially when you mix it with chocolate. And if you throw some espresso in there? Well, that's just a little shot of heaven in a cup!

Yes, Starbucks discovered this several years ago -- the Peppermint Mocha -- and I love them for it. I truly do. But this year they got smart and made a "skinny" version. Even better. I can drink this heavenly concoction and not feel an ounce of guilt.




So thank you, Starbucks. You've found yet another way to suck money out of my wallet and put a smile on my face while doing so.



Now, about the layout: The paper, stickers and trims on this layout are from Crate Paper. Ironically, the line is called Peppermint. I couldn't resist.

I added some Epiphany Crafts Round 14s, Vintage Settings (Clubhouse and Cabana) and a Heart 25 shape (in place of the letter "o"). Letter stickers are from October Afternoon and American Crafts.

I also tried out a new tape runner from Scrapbook Adhesives, called MyStik. Not only can you customize it with a photo (so no getting it mixed up with someone else's at your next crop); it also has three different positions that click into place, so you can choose the one that feels best in your hand. Very cool!

Finally, if you haven't already, be sure to check out the new Epiphany Crafts blog (and change your bookmark): www.epiphanycrafts.com/blog

Lots of inspiration and, best of all, GIVEAWAYS!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hi-larious! I love the page dedicated to Starbucks. too adorables!

Post a Comment