Enjoy

Warmer days are finally here, and it shows in the projects I've been working on lately. Lots of bright colors and flowers sprouting up!

Here are a few projects I created for the My Little Shoebox blog last month. This banner was part of a swap with Punky Sprouts, and I transformed their Teeny Beanie album by covering the chipboard with patterned papers and using the canvas pieces as backgrounds for the die-cut letters.



The doilies and cork pieces are also from Punky Sprouts, and I thought they added a nice contrast to the bright papers.


All of the papers and cardstock stickers are from the Aiko collection by My Little Shoebox. To create a uniform look on each panel, I used a scalloped punch to create the layered top edges.



I added some rolled flowers and cardstock stickers for a finishing touch.


I also created a sweet friendship card using the same collection. Again, I added a doily for a touch of softness, and the dolls are cardstock stickers.


Hope you're enjoying some nice early summer weather wherever you are!

Supplies used:

1 comment:

Post a Comment