Lucky in Love

Happy Valentine's Day! Whether or not you celebrate this holiday, you can't help but be amazed at all the ways people express their love on this day. Flowers, chocolates, singing telegrams...the list goes on and on.

As for me, I'm hoping for something sweet and a few more hugs than normal. And maybe, just maybe, the ability to sneak away from work for a few hours to attend the classroom parties at the girls' school. Something about kids exchanging valentines makes me giddy.

In the spirit of the day, I'll share with you a whole slew of projects I created with the Crazy for You collection from We R Memory Keepers.

I fell in love (literally!) with this collection the minute I got it because of the rich pinks and reds. But then I saw the black chevron paper and my heart skipped a beat.
 


Tip: layer some different sizes of die-cut shapes with a strip of adhesive down the center only, then fold the sides up a bit to create this pop-up effect. Great on a card or layout!


How will you be celebrating the love(s) of your life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment