Jumping for Joy

Another weekend just bit the dust. Four loads of laundry. Post office. Grocery store. Craft projects. Meals. It's all kind of a blur. What stands out are the silly things we laughed about -- and I even caught some of them on film.

For some reason, we're all about the poses right now. Each pose has a name. Some of our favorites are "Oopsie" and "Squirrel" (it's complicated), but the best one (on film anyway) is "Jumping for Joy."


One more time...


I especially love the "take-off position" they get into each time and the fact that Avery always opens her mouth when she's in the air. Yep, these will be going on a page sometime soon.

Speaking of pages...

If you're a fan of sketches, be sure to check out the August PageMaps from Becky Fleck. I was lucky enough to be able to create one of the examples for Becky this month. It's the first time I've ever done an 8 1/2 x 11 double layout. Actually, it might also be the first time I've done *any* 8 1/2 x 11 layout.



The patterned papers and embellishments are from Imaginisce's Animal Crackers line, and I added some My Little Shoebox alphabet stickers on a Spellbinders die-cut.

Hope you're week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment