Yesterday was another productive Saturday...for scrapping purposes, anyway. It seems like all my creative energy kind of builds up over the course of a week and, by Saturday, it's got to find a way to come out!
I completed the layouts (1 12x12, 1 card) that were lying on my scrap table...yay! I did a layout for the Paper Popsicles weekly sketch AND I started another layout.
But the biggest news -- at least in my mind -- is that I finally tried sewing on a layout. See, I'm kind of lazy about dragging my big ol' sewing machine out. I don't have room for it in the scrap room, so I have to put it on my dining room table and...well, it's just kind of a pain. But I needed to finish a ribbon belt for my daughter, so I figured "as long as it's out..."
So the verdict: I definitely haven't mastered it as a technique, but it was much easier than I thought. Here's the card: