Rain, rain, go away!

As I type, I hear the rumbling of another Texas thunderstorm taking shape outside. During the past 7 days, I think it's rained for at least 5. And as much as Texas really needs rain right now, I'm getting a little sick of it. Not only is it wreaking havoc on my naturally-curly-but-flat-ironed-straight hair. It's starting to wear on my mood as well. There are only so many cloudy, dreary days a girl can take!

So how about something a little brighter...happier? Yes? Okay! I've got just the thing!

I created this layout at a crop over the weekend. It's for the weekly Paper Popsicles sketch challenge, and here's a peek at the sketch:


And here's my layout...I flipped the sketch to work with my horizontal photos:


I used a little square of fabric under the buttons:


The papers are Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel line. Most of the embellies are from the Scarlet Lime August kit, except for the Thickers in the title.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE IT!! See there is a reason for rain - you get to stay inside and create fantastic projects like this :)

Your jounalling is gorgeous btw :)

Deborah said...

This layout is so cute...I love it!

Rachael said...

Love the sketch and your interpretation!! Fun pictures!!

Definately a great excuse to scrap all day!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome page Robyn!!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

this is sooooo cute. I love your colors and how you adapted the sketch to your pics...

Post a Comment