Take two

I try not to use the same photo on more than one layout. While some of my favorite photos do end up getting repeated in mini books and altered projects, it's very rare that I will use the exact same photo on two separate layouts. I made an exception for this one.





Why? First, because I love the photo. It so perfectly captures Cecily -- how her mood can change in the blink of an eye and you can sense it immediately by the expression on her face. And second, because I felt that the layout I did with this photo a few months ago really didn't do it justice. It didn't say anything about me as the maker or her as the subject.


This is the layout I wanted to do. Everything about it, from the color combinations to the slightly messy style, feels right to me.



Supplies: Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 14; Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25; Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings – Tea Room; Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings - Cabana; Epiphany Crafts Star Flowers - Mint; Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist – Inchworm; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Pearl; Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam – Bordeaux; Pink Paislee patterned paper, ephemera, journaling spot, twine and wood letters; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type stickers; American Crafts journaling pen


Yeah, I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment